In the critical environment of hospitals and healthcare facilities, specific requirements for doors are essential to ensure optimal functionality and the wellbeing of patients and staff. Coldshield recognises these specific needs and offers a diverse range of doors designed to cater to the unique demands of the health industry, ensuring a safe and hygienic environment for everyone involved.
Hygiene is of paramount importance in the medical and research industry, and doors must be constructed with easy-to-clean, non-porous materials to prevent the spread of pathogens. All of Coldshield’s doors are ideal for this environment and we have over 30 years’ experience manufacturing and installing doors that meet the stringent health and safety requirements.
Coldshield’s medical doors have a host of features that are of great benefit to the healthcare industry:
- Standard Coldshield doors do not mount to the floor. This allows hygienic, uninterrupted cleaning and avoids disturbing costly floor finishes.
- No lubrication is required as the bearing materials are metal free which means no more messy, unhygienic grease on your doors.
- A large range of privacy finishes are available, designed to provide patient privacy as needed, while still being easy to clean.
- Durable and low maintenance to withstand constant use and rigorous cleaning protocols.
- In times of increased doorway traffic, Hold Open Magnets can be added on your swing doors for uninterrupted access.
- Certain doors can be automated with no touch sensors, to enable easier access and hygienic operation.
Key products for hospital and healthcare facilities
All Aspects of
Your Ideal Fitout
Coldshield’s team of experts can customise and install the perfect solution to your doorway and access requirements. We source only premium quality parts and manufacture in our Australian factory, providing you with durable and low maintenance products that will withstand the test of time.